We urge all customers to inspect your package for damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.
Free Shipping Diamond Vault orders are shipped with the reliability and accountability of UPS or USPS shipping.
For More Information For more information about returning an item, read our policy on 30-Day Returns.
Gift Packaging For a special touch, we'll include a free gift card and enclose your item in our distinctive Diamond Vault packaging so every item arrives presentation-ready.
Shipping To APO & FPO Diamond Vault ships to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses. For more information, please visit our Military Shipping page.
Signature Requirements A signature is required for shipments of $1,000 or more, regardless of any signed waivers you may have with our carrier.
When Will Your Order Be Shipped? For orders shipping to Australia, you'll find an estimated arrival date listed in the product details for each item. This arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
- For international orders, we will provide you with an estimated ship date. Actual arrival date may vary based on transport times and customs clearance. For more information on international orders, visit our international shipping page.
Shipping To Alternate Addresses If you will not be home to sign for your order, Diamond Vault can ship your order to your place of work, or another more convenient destination. As a security precaution to protect our customers against fraud, you may be required to provide additional details if shipping to an address different than your billing address.
If you cannot be available, or have someone else available to sign for your package, you can have it shipped to a local hold for pick up location so that you can sign for and pick it up at your leisure. To schedule a hold for pick up, contact a diamond and jewellery consultant.
Delivery Details Your order delivery method is determined by the price of your order (before tax). You'll find your method of free shipping listed on the Shipping Information page within the shopping basket. If available, we provide the option to expedite your order with a faster shipping method for a small fee.
Shipping Options All orders are shipped free via secure carrier, delivery speed is based on the pre-tax value of your order.
Diamond Vault will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address. Signature requirements for delivery:
- For orders totalling $1,000 or more, a signature is required, regardless of any waivers you may have with our carrier.
- For orders under $1,000, our carrier may require a signature.
- If you are unable to be available for signature on a weekday, we can arrange a Saturday delivery for an additional fee. Call 0415 558 559 and a Diamond and Jewellery consultant will arrange this for you.
International Shipping Diamond Vault offers free shipping via trusted carriers into 40 countries and regions. For more information on international shipping, please visit our International Shipping page.
Packaging Of Jewellery Each item will arrive in a soft fabric pouch or a box inside a Diamond Vault gift box. View the shipping details tab at the bottom of each product page to see how your order will be presented.
Packaging Of Diamonds And Set Rings Every item we send comes in our signature Diamond Vault packaging. Engagement rings arrive in a deluxe ring box within an elegant presentation box ready for your proposal. The presentation box also secures your appraisal certificate and GIA diamond grading report. Loose diamonds are presented in a velvet-lined diamond case that securely holds the stone.